Investment Analyst – Venture Capital & Growth Equity
Seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Investment Analyst with a natural curiosity and strong focus on continuous self-development. This role is perfect for a self-motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, bringing with them a deep understanding of technology, business, finance, or economics
- Identify and research potential investment opportunities for TDJ
- Conduct detailed analyses and formulate forecasts for specific industries and markets
- Construct investment theses, financial models, and prepare investment documentation for prospective leads
- Gather, manage, and consolidate data pertinent to ongoing projects and investments
- Conduct research to meet the needs of the entire team as well as your own, including the preparation of reports and database management
- Develop tools to support the team’s needs and your own work requirements
- Contribute to ongoing investment processes effectively
Qualifications & Skills:
- A degree in Technology, Business, Finance, or Economics.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in consulting, investments, asset management, M&A, or related fields.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Demonstrated high-level analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data and build robust financial models.
- Solid data management skills
- A proactive, independent problem solver who displays a commitment to continuous learning and professional growth.
- Teamwork attitute, very good communication skills and comfortable interfacing with various internal teams and external partners.
- Proficiency in financial modeling and analyzing financial statements.
- Excellent command of English and Polish (C1/C2)
What do we offer:
- Opportunities for professional development in one of the largest investment companies in the CEE region, with a strong market position and high management culture
- Work in the flat organizational structure company
- Independence and real influence on the actions and decisions
- Attractive bonus system
- Possibility to constantly improve your competences, in cooperation with a group of experienced experts.
- Life and medical insurance and the Multisport card as part of the company’s cafeteria package
- Hybrid working mode (3 days in office/2 days remotely)
- Friendly atmosphere in a comfortable office with a convenient location in the city center